1.18.2017

Interesting Reading Options


I primarily chose this unit because of the classical era. I’m a huge fan of the Greeco-Roman mythology. It also struck my fancy because of the free audiobook. I have a 30min minimum commute both ways, so I can use that time constructively.


Once again, Greeco-Roman mythology. This one strikes my interest because it focuses on the female mythos that I don’t know much about. I’m intending to finish use the next week’s reading on another of Ovid’s Metamorphoses.
Tag you're it!
Photo taken from Mythfolklore




I don’t much about this cultures mythology except for the Monkey King. His story was super cool, so I figured this unit must be too. The art relating Japanese mythology is always very vivid and dramatic. I’m a huge fan of the style, so much so that I’m considering getting a traditional Japanese style tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment